Craving warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies, but looking to cut your sugar intake? These chocolate chip cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth â€“ no sugar required.
Total Time: 32 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 36 cookies
- 2 ÂĽ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks plus one tbsp butter at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- Â˝ cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 F and prepping preparing a nonstick cookie sheet.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a fork or a whisk to mix together the flour and baking soda. Set this bowl aside. Next, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar alternatives (white and brown alternatives).
- Stir in the dry ingredients from the medium mixing bowl (flour and baking soda) until just blended. Then stir in the eggs and the vanilla extract. Do not over-mix. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake your cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they begin to brown. Then allow them to cool on a baking rack.
68 calories; 1g protein; 5g carbohydrates; 5g fat; 3g saturated fat; 12mg cholesterol; 71mg sodium.
Healthy Dessert Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Sign Up to Receive Our Recipe for Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Or, Get The Recipe Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctorsâ€™ offices and outpatient centers, with locations in central and western Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nationâ€™s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Childrenâ€™s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of Americaâ€™s Best Childrenâ€™s Hospitals.