Sip on something sweet and flavorful with a homemade and healthy pumpkin spice latte.
This version of the fall classic saves calories by cutting out sugar and fatty toppings — plus, it’s dairy free. You can whip up this drink in less than five minutes with a few basic ingredients.
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Recipe serves: 1
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 drops of liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 8 ounces brewed coffee (or 1 to 2 shots of espresso)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a cup or saucepan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stovetop or microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla, spices, and sweetener.
- Pour the heated milk into a mug, add coffee, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Fall Flavors Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.