This ultra-simple snack is perfect for before or after your holiday dinner. Just mix Cool Whip and Greek yogurt with a pinch of pumpkin spice and puree.
Serve it up with apples or graham crackers.
Ingredients for Low-Calorie Pumpkin Dip
- Half cup of low-calorie Greek yogurt in any flavor (plain, pumpkin, or caramel might work especially well)
- One-fourth cup of canned pure pumpkin puree
- One cup of Cool Whip or similar product
- One quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Low-Calorie Pumpkin Dip
- Combine low-calorie Greek yogurt and pumpkin puree using a whisk
- Add Cool Whip and a dash of pumpkin spice
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve
The inspiration for this recipe came from here.
Love Pumpkin? Check out this blog post: Healthy Pumpkin Pie Alternatives
For more information, contact UPMC Nutrition Services.
Fall Flavors Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.